As my passion, my hobby, and my responsibility to explore the field of holistic healing arts, I have been blessed to get to know other beautiful practitioners and people in my life. I am grateful for the community with great energy keeps coming and going. I'd love this to be expanding without limiting to the certain age group, sex, or other holistic healing practioners.I am also expanding my own little community. What this means is that I'm coming to understand the meaning of "refer out". I have a bit stubborn personality so that I want to help and support a client from zero to a hundred beyond my capacity. In order to do so, I spend the tremendous amount of time researching, putting the puzzle together all alone, and read read read... if the problem is not my specialty. But I have been learning how to be more efficient for both me and my clients.
I love the idea of making our own team. I do it for my self when it comes to my own healing.I take care of the nutrition part my own as I am the clinical nutritionist. But if the emotional stuff comes out, I go to see the body talk practitioner to open the energy field in the body. And the acupuncturist (here is the community acupuncture) to encourage the body to process the energy flow through meridians. I created the team to support my healing. I always suggest my clients to do the same. And I love to be the part of their team and work together to achieve our client's goal. For this reason, when my client come to see me and doesn't have anybody to team up, I would love to be the one to refer them out to great practitioners. Even though I already have some NDs, RMTs, counsellors, body talk practitioners, and acupuncturists that I could refer someone out to, I am open to meet new practitioners for myself and for my clients. Who knows what comes towards us and it always feels less anxious when we know who could help.
So!! Please connect with me, if you are RMTs, other massage therapists, body workers, energy practitioners, counsellors, etc.
Also, you are most welcome if you have something that you think you are the best at, so that you could be at my service in exchange of what you like.
Are you an artist specializes in photographs, painting, writing, singing, making jewelries, etc?Or are you a MC in radio station? Personal trainer? Please message me from "contact" and choose "Exchange a Session" to let me know what you could offer for me and your interest for the therapy you like to have! I am so excited to connecting with you all ;)
As a clinical nutritionist, I am honoured to announce that I have become a certified GAPs practitioner recently.
Although I had known the founder of GAPs diet, Dr. Natasha Campbell Mcbride for quite sometime, I didn't have a chance to learn more about this practice with her for almost 3 years. Well, the timing is always right. I have come to where I strongly believe what's important for our body's healing.
GAPs stands for "Gut and Psychology Syndrome".
All diseases begin in the gut! and the emotional distress. We have to know that the emotional stress could come from the bacterial imbalances in the gut too!!
Science has discovered, that about 90% of all cells and all genetic material of the human body belongs to the gut flora - a mixture of various microbes such as parasites, fungi (candida), and more, which live inside our digestive tract.
Our modern world (air pollution, radiation, toxins from all sort of sources, etc) poses many dangers for human gut flora, and once it is damaged, the health of the whole body enters a downward slide towards disease.
How it manifests is up to the person. We all have different constitutions (weak or strong, weaknesses in different area in the body).
It may start with food intolerance, food allergies, eczema and asthma. If the root cause (bacterial imbalance in the gut / leaky gut) isn't reversed, the person will keep having different symptoms. This is the way of our body to let us know something has to be changed.
Dr. Natasha and GAPs practitioners all over the world have been helping people with ...
- Abdominal pain
- Bipolar Disorder
- Blood pressure
- Cholesterol problems
- Childhood diseases
- Crohn's disease
- Digestive problems (bloating, flatulence, reflux, etc)
- Food intolerance/allergies
- Heart diseases
- Heart problems
- Menstrual problems
- Memory problems
- Mood swings
- Neurological problems
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Urinary infections
- Weight problems
Iridology is the science and practice of analyzing functional disturbances and pathology in the body, as indicated by abnormal markings and color changes in the iris of the eye, while revealing chemical imbalances, inflammation, where it is located, and in what stage it is manifesting.
The iris reveals inherent weaknesses, levels of health, and the transition that takes place in a person’s body as they cleanse the way they eat, live and think.
We can get an understanding of your past, present, and potential future health conditions by assessing the various body systems through your iris, while we cannot see diseases, neither can diseases be named by iris analysis; what we can see is tissue deterioration and imbalances via the nervous system. This is because the iris of the eye is connected to every other part of the body through the nervous system and brain through embryonic mesoderm and neuroectoderm tissues.
The four principles that form the cornerstones of Iridology are:
- The condition of the nerves
- The condition of the blood and lymph system
- Adequate circulation
- Nutrition - rest quality, - state of mind
Iridologists are able to recognize toxins and their locations. These toxins create a breeding ground for bacteria, viruses, and parasites. Recognition of the location of these toxins can be helpful as the recipient of the Iridology reading then has an opportunity to make dietary, lifestyle, and behavioral changes, in direct response to the specific area of toxicity that may be the root cause of your health condition.
Iridology is a preventative tool, it can be used an early warning system, and eventually as a guide for healing and signs of health. The goal of an Iridologist is to help people recognize areas of unconsciousness that manifest as toxic accumulation, tissue and organ deterioration, and inherited genetic weakness.
The science of Iridology involves a non-invasive diagnostic procedure, commonly used by the European practitioners. It is known that approximately 300 thousand nerves from various parts of the body make their way to the optic nerve. Therefore, their systemic activity/condition may be visible at the iris tissue.
The information and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professionals.
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider.
You should consult with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
As each person is different, and the way one reacts to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product.
You should consult your physician or healthcare professional regarding any potential adverse interactions between medication you are currently taking and nutritional supplements before taking any such supplements.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on this site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer of the product.
Benefits for Women
Normally the uterus leans slightly over the bladder about one and a half inches above the pubic bone in the center of the pelvic. It is held in this position by muscles, the vaginal wall and ligaments that attach it to the back, front, and sides of the pelvis. While uterine ligaments are made to stretch to accommodate a growing fetus inside and to move freely when the bladder or bowel is full, they can weaken and loosen, causing the uterus to fall downward, forward, backward or to either side.
A uterus in any of these positions is often referred to as being " tilted or prolapsed" that can result in many symptoms. Women are often told, "you have a tilted uterus, there is nothing that can be done, or it's normal don't worry about it ". Depending on the symptoms a woman experiences, treatment options may include the birth control pill, muscle relaxants, or surgery.
Yet women have a laundry list of physical and emotional symptoms that can be addressed and prevented with these simple, noninvasive massage techniques. When reproductive organs shift, they can constrict normal flow of blood and lymph, and disrupt nerve connections. Just a few extra ounces sitting on blood and lymph vessels can cause havoc throughout the different systems in the body. By shifting the uterus back into place, homeostasis, or the natural balance of the body, is restored in the pelvic area and the surrounding organs. Toxins are flushed and nutrients that help to tone tissue and balance hormones are restored to normal order. This is essential for healthy reproductive functioning, such as painless menses, healthy pregnancy, labor and birth.
Old adhesions from invasive treatments to the pelvic and abdominal area, including fibroid tumors, endometriosis, and cesarean delivery are diminished when addressed by uterine massage. In addition, digestion, urinary and bladder problems can be helped.
Benefits for Men
Men benefit greatly from these techniques as well. By ensuring a full blood supply to the prostate, the abdominal massage helps to prevent swelling and inflammation. Men report that they can feel a distinct difference in blood flow after a treatment. Not only does the massage relieve prostate swelling, but it helps alleviate varicose veins, premature ejaculation, some impotency problems and the need to urinate frequently.
Digestive and Emotional Benefits for Men and Women
Individuals with digestive disorders benefit greatly from the application of these techniques. Many of our common disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Indigestion, Constipation, and heartburn are treated with antacids, muscle relaxants, and a variety of other medications.
These treatments address symptoms, not the causes. By using the Arvigo™ Techniques, the upper abdomen is given a deep, thorough massage to loosen the tight muscles around the stomach and the arteries that feed the digestive and elimination organs with their vital blood supply. The diaphragm is gently massaged allowing relaxation of tight musculature.
ATMAT and Pelvic Health
What is ATMAT?
Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy are founded on the ancient Mayan technique of abdominal massage which is an external non-invasive manipulation that re-positions internal organs with a focus on aligning the uterus and prostate that have shifted, thereby causing various symptoms and chronic diseases.
Arvigo Therapy can improve and support the body for optimal function of digestive and fertile health by stimulating the flow of chi, blood, lymph and nerve system.
Dr. Rosita Arvigo learned this technique extensively from her mentor, Don Elijio Panti, a Maya shaman from Belize and Hortence Robbinson, a Belgian midwife. Don Elijio believed that a woman's center is her uterus. He would say, "If a woman's uterus if out of balance, so is she".
Arvigo Therapy can be applied throughout every stage of a woman, man or child's life.
Don Elijio and Rosita Arvigo
- All clients must complete a health intake form prior to the day of session. You will receive the forms once you schedule your appointment. If you do not receive the forms, check your SPAM box or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 250-508-6372.
- You are responsible to pay for the booked sessions that are cancelled with less than a 24-hour notice.
- Some health conditions may prevent you from receiving massage/manual therapy and you may be required to have written permission from your primary health physician before service. If you are not sure if massage/manual therapy is safe for your condition, it is your responsibility to check with your health physician prior to making your appointment.
- Some conditions that prevent you from receiving abdominal massage/manual therapy are, but not limited to, infections, cancer of the internal organs, acute diverticulitis, acute crohn’s disease flare-ups, pregnancy in the first 20 weeks and the presence of intense abdominal pain.
- Lower abdominal manual therapy can not be done with an IUD, or Essure present, in the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, when an active infection is present, 8-10 weeks after abdominal surgery (depending on your doctor’s approval), or during menses. You may still receive other treatments during this time, just not directly on the lower abdomen. You are responsible for informing me if your conditions change.
- All information collected from the intake form and any discussions with you will be confidential and never be shared with third parties without written permission from the client.
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of service.
- All treatments are for therapeutic purposes only. Any inappropriate behavior (drug use, excessive drinking, illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or sexual advances) will result in immediate termination of the session and the client will be charged for the full price of the booked service.
- By scheduling a session you are indicating that you understand and accept these terms and conditions.
As a member of the IONC, I commit to the following:
- Honest at all times, and comply legally with various municipal, provincial and federal government laws and regulations.
- Maintain competency and practice safely within the scope of practice and training.
- Treat clients with integrity, and respect the clients’ rights to make informed choices about their healthcare.
- Educate the public about Orthomolecular and Holistic nutrition, providing accurate information about nutrition, diet and lifestyle.
- Educate clients regarding specific diet options and nutritional support to help build and maintain nutritional well-being.
- Assess nutritional imbalances through bodily symptoms to support clients’ unique nutritional requirements..
- Do not diagnose disease.
- Do not perform controlled acts without legal authority.
- Do not advise clients to adjust or stop medications or discontinue seeing a medical professional.
- Respect and value the importance of confidentiality and privacy issues and are diligent with the collection of client’s private information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Products that are recommended by me aren't intended to treat, cure or prevent any diseases.